Every two to three months, FINRA sends us information regarding new news and I will be sharing a host of that information with you over the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions, please CONTACT US for your evaluation.
The first installment is regarding the launching of a pilot program for Large Arbitration Cases. This article discusses some interesting questions such as the following:
- What is the Large Case Pilot?
- Why is FINRA Dispute Resolution developing this Pilot?
- What procedures can the parties agree to change?
- What claims are eligible for the Pilot?
- What if I already filed a case that I would like to include in the Pilot?