Originally known as Cork (or Ichepucksassa or Idasukshed depending on who you ask), Plant City, Florida is a city located in Hillsborough county, Florida which well over 30,000 people call home. Many of the individuals living in the area believe that the area was named after the significant amount of flora which is grown in the area year round, but the city was actually named after the rail road developer, Henry B. Plant.
As of today, Plant City is known as being the strawberry capital in the world. Being located in such a balmy climate, the city is able to produce juicy red strawberries at all times of the year which is why the area is also able to host the annual Florida Strawberry Festival in late February to early March of each year.
Handling the End of a Marriage
Plant City is an area where families come to set up a stable home because the city is so conveniently located to several employment opportunities within half an hour of the city. However, a fraction of of the married couples currently occupying the area will file for divorce within the next 5 to 10 years.
We at the Anton legal Group have helped several couples through the divorce process, and we recognize that many couples want to end their marriage as quickly as possible. In these situations, mediation is paramount and we have been able to help our clients:
- Save money on attorney’s fees
- Amicably agree on issues outside of court
- Improve your line of communication outside of court
- Mediation is 100% confidential, meaning there is no public record of what happens throughout your sessions
- Allow both couples to have full control as to the outcome of their case
Any Couple Can Enter Mediation
The great news is that literally any couple can enter into mediation and enjoy the benefits we have listed above. If you feel uncomfortable at all with entering into the mediation process, however, one of our attorneys will help you navigate the process and help you make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
Divorce is a common occurrence in America, but that does not mean that anyone should be able to easily accept it and its consequences. Our goal at the Anton Legal Group is to ensure that the rights of our clients are protected and that they receive the best outcome possible. If you would like to discuss your own situation we welcome you to contact us at (813) 443-5249.
Directions to our tampa Family Law Attorneys From Plant City, FL
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Plant City, FL
Total Est. Time: 26 mins
Total Est. Distance: 22.9 mi
- Head west on E Baker St toward N Gordon St
- Turn right onto N Wheeler St
- Turn left onto the I-4 W ramp to Tampa
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W
- Merge onto I-4 W
- Take exit 1 for Florida 585/22nd St toward 21st St
- Continue straight onto E 14th Ave
- Turn left onto FL-585 S/N 21st St
- Turn right onto E Palm Ave
- Turn left onto N 15th St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto E 9th Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
1509 E. 9th Ave
Tampa, Florida 33605