David Anton is sponsoring a scholarship program for Fall semester 2018. Students focused on undergraduate pre law studies or first-year law students are eligible to apply. Intended to help defray the cost of their education, this $500 scholarship award will be given to a student who plans to become a lawyer. The student must be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S., accepted and attending school in the Fall of 2018 and must have at least a 3.0 GPA in order to be considered.
Applicants must submit the following by February 15th, 2018
- Completed resume
- Acceptance letter from a school / law school
- Copy of their birth certificate or permanent residency card
- Essay of 1 – 3 pages covering a topic that relates to the area of law you wish to practice
- To be awarded on February 31, 2018
- Intended to cover tuition and related expenses only
- Payment will be provided via check directly to the award winner
All applications are due on or before February 15, 2018. Only applications submitted electronically through this page will be considered. Please do not contact our firm directly about this scholarship.