The city of St. Petersburg is the fourth largest city in the state of Florida and is the second largest in the Tampa Bay area. St. Petersburg (referred to by locals as St. Pete) was co-founded by Peter Demens and John C. Williams who purchased the land in 1876. The city was named after Saint Petersburg, Russia, where Demens spent a large part of his youth.
St. Petersburg’s most notable claim to fame is having logged the most consecutive days of sunshine at 768 days. The highly desirable weather and the low cost of living has made St Petersburg not only a popular tourist destination, but it is also a place where older individuals from all over North America come to retire.
Making the Most of One’s Golden Years
The United States is has a variety of climates, with many of them being extremely harsh – especially during the bitter cold winter months. This is why many older individuals choose to toss aside the snow shovel and head down to warm and sunny Florida instead.
Along with this new lease on life, however, some older married couples may choose to enter into divorce. Because of the age of these individuals and the time they have had to move up in their careers, acquire assets and build up their bank account, divorces involving older and more established individuals can leave a lot more at stake financially than any other kind of divorce.
The Importance of Hiring a High Net-Worth Divorce Lawyer
At the Anton Legal Group, one of our areas of focus is helping clients navigate a high net worth divorce, especially if:
- You own one or more business entities
- You have intangible investments (such as stocks and shares, and oil and gas leases)
- You have a complex pension, retirement account, 401-k account, etc.
- Substantial assets or debts which were received, earned or accrued in part or entirely prior to the marriage or an inheritance or gift received during the marriage
- Assets or net worth scenarios which are difficult to understand
If your divorce is considered a ‘high net worth divorce’ then we encourage you to engage the services of a family law attorney who has experience in this specialized area.
Our attorneys at the Anton Legal Group invite each prospective client to a free initial consultation to discuss their particular situation and to obtain guidance.
We welcome your call today at (813) 443-5249.
Directions to our tampa Family Law Attorneys From St. Petersburg, FL
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
St. Petersburg, FL
Total Est. Time: 44 mins
Total Est. Distance: 27.6 mi
- Head south on Beach Dr SE toward 19th Ave SE
- Turn right onto 19th Ave SE
- Turn right onto 3rd St S
- Turn left onto 4th Ave S
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto 4th St S
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto I-175 W (signs for S Bay Dr/I-275)
- Use the right 2 lanes to merge onto I-275 N toward Tampa
- Take exit 28 to merge onto FL-694 E/Gandy Blvd N toward Pinellas Park/Seminole
- Use the right lane to merge onto FL-694 E/Gandy Blvd N
- Turn right onto 16th St N
- Turn left toward 94th Ave N
- Continue onto 94th Ave N
- Turn left onto US-92 E/4th St N
- Turn right onto US-92 E/Gandy Blvd N
- Slight right onto the ramp to E Toll/Tampa/Brandon
- Continue onto FL-618 Toll E
- Take exit 9 for 22nd St toward Ybor City
- Turn left onto US-41 BUS N/N 22nd St
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-41 BUS N/E Adamo Dr
- Turn right onto N 15th St
- Turn right onto E 9th Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
1509 E. 9th Ave
Tampa, Florida 33605